Martial X Camp Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are the standard terms which apply to all Camp Martial X bookings.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Booking/s” means a booking (made as set out in these terms and conditions) by you for the provision of our Services at the Premises
“Booking Form” means the electronic booking form completed by you
“Booking Confirmation” means the written confirmation of your booking sent by us to you by email
“Cancellation Charges” means the cancellation charges payable by you in accordance with the provisions of Clause 4
“Child/Children” means the child or children for whom the Booking is made, as detailed in the Booking Form
“Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out in this document and any special terms and conditions in writing between us and you
“Us/We/Our” Martial X Academy Ltd (a company incorporated in England & Wales under company number 10945493) whose registered office is at C/O Hilton Consulting Studio 133, Canalot Studios, 222 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BN, including all staff
“Premises” means the premises at Kingfield Primary School, 8 Kingfield Road, Old Woking, Woking, GU22 9EL or alternative provided
“Price” means the cost of the Booking payable by you in accordance with our standard price list available on our website or as otherwise confirmed in writing by us
“Services” means the multi sports activities, games and arts and crafts provided at Camp Martial X on a day and multi-day basis at the Premises
“You/Your” means the individual adult person to whom We agree to provide any Services at the Premises for the benefit of any child/ren
1.2 Unless the context otherwise requires, each reference in these Conditions to:
1.2.1 “these terms and conditions” is a reference to these Conditions; and
1.2.2 a Clause or sub-Clause is a reference to a Clause of these Conditions.
1.3 The headings used in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these terms and conditions;
1.4 Words signifying the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa;
1.5 References to any gender shall include the other gender; and
1.6 References to “writing” and any similar expression, includes letter and electronic communications whether sent by email, fax or other means.
- Booking Procedure
- You must be 18 years of age or older to make a Booking.
- We will not guarantee or reserve any time/date slot to provide Services, nor will We provide any Services unless and until You make a Booking and pay the required Price.
- You may make a Booking by completing the Booking Form on our website, or making a Booking by phone or email, specifying the dates You wish Your Child to attend, and paying the Price for the Booking. You will then receive a Booking Confirmation email to confirm the Booking.
- If You wish to make a Booking within 24 hours of your Child attending Camp Martial X, Bookings must be made over the phone. A Booking Confirmation will then follow by email.
- Payment of the Price of the Booking will be payable by Credit/Debit Card using our online booking system.
- You are responsible for making sure that the information on the Booking Form is accurate and complete. If You provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information, We will not be liable for any delay, non-performance or incorrect performance caused by Your failure to provide Us with accurate and complete information.
- By completing and submitting the Booking Form to Us, You confirm that You accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions.
- If at any time after making Your Booking You wish to cancel the booking, You must give us written notice of such by email.
- We will be entitled to keep some or all of the Price paid by You as detailed below:
3.2.1 If notice of cancellation is received 7 days or more before the day/s booked We will refund 50% of the Booking Price;
3.2.2 If notice of cancellation is received between 48 hours and 7 days before the day/s booked We will refund 25% of the Booking Price; and
3.2.3 If notice of cancellation is received within 48 hours of the day/s booked there will be no amount of refund offered.
- Any refunds will be made to the original bank account used to pay the Booking Price and will be issued within 7 working days.
- If due to exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to illness accidents or bereavement, affecting either You or the Child/ren for who the Booking has been arranged and You wish to cancel the Booking, We will consider the circumstances and in Our discretion decide whether to waive any Cancellation Charges.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Us, We shall be entitled to cancel the Booking without any liability in the following circumstances: (a) if You do not pay the Price in full; or (b) if You fail to provide any information requested by Us; or (c) if We in Our sole discretion consider that the Services are unsuitable for Your Child. In the event of cancellation under this clause 4.5 You shall be liable to pay the Cancellation Charges specified at clause 4.2. The date of cancellation shall be deemed to be the date upon which We provide You with notice of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Booking which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory requirements.
- Itineraries, programmes and Services offered are subject to alteration due to weather or operational factors beyond Our control and We reserve the right to substitute alternative services of reasonably equal or better standard without prior notice or liability and without any alteration to the Price.
- Some Services are subject to minimum numbers and availability. We reserve the right to withdraw or substitute any of these Services where We consider there are insufficient numbers to reasonably facilitate them.
- You may request changes to Your Booking at any time before the specified booking dates. We will use reasonable endeavors to accommodate any requested change, but We shall be under no obligation to do so. If We do make a change requested by You, We shall be entitled to amend the fees as a result of the change in accordance with the price list stated on our website, and will notify You of any such amendment.
- If You accept the amended fees, You must confirm the change and the amended fees to Us in writing. If You are not willing to accept the amended fees You may confirm to Us in writing either that You wish to receive the services at the original fees agreed and without the requested change or You may cancel Your booking on and subject to the Cancellation Charges in these Conditions. If You do not let Us have any of the above confirmations within 24 hours after We notify You of the amendment to fees, the Booking shall remain unchanged, and We will provide the Services at the original fees agreed and without the requested change.
- Clauses 4.4 and 4.5 only apply to a change which either increases the number of Children You are booking for or increasing the number of days to Your Booking. These clauses will not apply to a decrease in the number of Children You have booked for or a decrease to the number of days you have booked for. The usual Cancellation Charges will apply if you wish to decrease your Booking.
- You may request to swap a day of Your Booking to a different day. We will endeavor to accommodate this swap, but if it is not possible and You wish to cancel Your original day You will be liable for the Cancellation Charges.
- No credits for future Services will be given in lieu of cancellation.
- Our obligations
- The following will apply to each Booking in addition to all details set out in these Conditions and in the Booking Form.
- We will provide the services:
5.2.1 with reasonable skill and care;
5.2.2 in accordance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
5.2.3 in accordance with the description of the particular type of Services set out in the Booking Form and in any details relating to that particular type set out on Our website; and
5.2.4 in a format and with content which We decide unless We specifically agree in writing to any particular format and/or content in which case We will provide the Services in accordance with that agreement.
- We will provide all equipment required to provide the Services. We will not provide any food, drink or other goods or materials as part of Our Services.
- We will not be responsible to control, discipline or ensure the safety of any Children attending Camp Martial X.
- Your obligations
- Participation in activities requires individuals to be in good health and have a reasonable basic level of fitness and a willingness to take part.
- Children will be required to ensure that their behavior is compatible with the orderly conduct of activities. Children should at all times follow the verbal and/or written instructions of Our staff.
- Children are required to be fully toilet trained and out of nappies prior to attending Camp Martial X.
- You and Your Child shall at all times take such precautions as shall be necessary and/or as may be reasonably required by Us to prevent or restrict the spread of infectious or contagious diseases. In particular You are required to advise Us if Your Child has suffered from or been in contact with other persons or animals suffering from infectious or contagious diseases representing any threat to human health within the period of 4 weeks prior to the arrival date at Camp Martial X in which case We shall be entitled to cancel the Booking of the Child and the appropriate Cancellation Charges will apply.
- We reserve the right to decline, to accept or to cancel any booking or exclude any Child at any time prior to the arrival date or between the arrival date and the departure date, if in Our reasonable opinion the behavior of that Child is or may be disruptive, dangerous, inappropriate or incompatible with the general enjoyment of other visitors. This may include when a Child presents with a special educational requirement which was not disclosed prior to arrival. If We exclude a Child, You will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the Booking.
- It is Your responsibility to inform Us at the time of Booking or as soon as You become aware of any actual or anticipated disabilities, social or behavioral problems or circumstances affecting Your Child where such problems or circumstances may affect your Child’s stay, the stay of others and the ability of Our staff to support Your Child appropriately. If We believe We need to make reasonable adjustments to Our usual programme We will carefully consider matters with reference to social compatibility, physical access, successful participation and health and safety. We are committed to making Our Services accessible to as many Child/ren as possible but very occasionally We may not be able to provide the Services required. Where such information is provided to Us promptly and as required under these conditions and We cancel any booking made, You shall be entitled to a full refund.
- Limitation of Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that You may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Conditions or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by You and Us when the Booking is made. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Nothing in these Conditions is intended to or will exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If You are a consumer as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or a consumer for the purposes of any other consumer protection legislation, nothing in these Conditions is intended to or will exclude, limit, prejudice or otherwise affect any of Our duties or obligations to You, or Your rights or remedies, or Our liability to You, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or any other consumer protection legislation.
- You shall keep Us indemnified from and against any and all direct and indirect loss, damage, costs, claims, demands, or liability arising out of any injury or other loss to Us or Our employees, guests, visitors, or agents resulting from Your negligence or breach of these Conditions unless We are liable for the same under these conditions.
- Data Protection
- To the extent that You provide Us with any personal information, You warrant that that personal information is accurate and complete.
- Where necessary We share personal information with Our employees, agents, subcontractors and other third parties for the purpose of fulfilling Our obligations under the Booking. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect personal information.
- These Conditions shall apply to the Booking and the Services to the exclusions of all other terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to update these Conditions from time to time by notifying You in writing of the updated conditions. Any updated conditions shall not apply to any existing Bookings but shall apply to any new Bookings made more than 30 days following notification to You of the updated conditions.
- No variations to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be binding unless agreed in writing between Us and You.
- Any representations made by Us concerning the Booking shall not be incorporated into the Booking unless confirmed in writing by Us and in entering into the Booking You acknowledge that You do not rely on and waive any claim for breach of any such representations which are not so confirmed.
- Any typographical, clerical, or other error or omission in any sales literature, leaflet, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, Booking Confirmation, invoice or other documentation issued by Us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- The details published in various brochures and leaflets are compiled from up-to-date and accurate information available at the time of going to press.
- Law and jurisdiction
10.1 These conditions the Booking, and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
10.2. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in sub-clause 10.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
We always welcome feedback from You and whilst We always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that Your experience as Our client is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from You if you have any cause for complaint. If you have any complaint about the Services or any other complaint about Us, please raise the matter with Us by email or phone.